would you like to try your hand at fishing then contact us and have a free trial session with one of our coaches
New Guidelines from Angling Trust and Defra.
We have the new guidelines from Defra and as such we will reopen lakes on Saturday 9th Jan to local fishing only see angling trust website for details https://anglingtrust.net/covid-19/
Please click on the facebook link on bottom left for further details and info
Existing restrictions still apply
COMPETENT ANGLERS ONLY, NO CHILDREN, PARTNERS, PETS OR SPECTATORS
BOOKING NO LONGER REQUIRED
- You must bring your peg fee in an envelope with your name, contact number and car registration with you and leave in milk churn at Temporary Fishery Office / Bait Shop
- Lakes will be open between 7am- Dusk Can all patrons please vacate site 15 mins before dusk to allow for cleaning and maintenance
Increased Social Distancing
- Government guidelines of social distancing must always be adhered to, including when passing other anglers
- During fishing, a minimum distance of 12m must be kept between anglers.
- If there are complaints from other anglers about behaviour or disregard on social distancing you may be asked to leave. Remember this is for everyone's safety at the end of the day
- During this time, we will only be open to established fishermen - no novices
- All anglers must provide their own equipment - no hire available
- No additional visitors will be allowed access to the lakes - anglers only
- No keep nets
- All nets must be dipped on entry
- Only pellets from Aldin Grange should be used
- Please make regular use of the hand wash facilities provided
- Please do not come to the premises if exhibiting any symptoms of illness
- Do not leave litter - bins are provided!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers for their patience during this difficult time and for adhering to the above temporary measures. We are keen to reopen the lakes but are striving to do so in a way that complies with government regulations and keeps ourselves and all customers safe
Brian & Sheila Hodgson